Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I was squealing GALORE!

After lunch today I was checking out a couple of the scrapbook sites. Went over to www.scrappersgalore.com to see MY NAME on the list of Design Team finalists! I actually SQUEALED in my office. Thankfully there was only a student worker here. There are 11 finalists and they will pick 3 from those to add to their DT! The finalists have a secret assignment to be turned in by March 12th. Ok, I will stress over that part another day. Today is for excitement instead.

I haven't been able to think about much this afternoon, so I have not been productive at work. Just completed the basics! Oops!

I have only begun putting myself out there this year and submitting, so this is HUGE to me. Little ole scrapbooker from GAWga. I am beyond ecstatic, over joyed and VERY honored to be picked out of all the awesome talent.

Thanks for allowing me to share!

6 comments:

Lorrie said...

Congrats!!! Hope you make the finals, good luck!!!!

Kip said...

That is wonderful, congratulations!

Kip

Kim said...

Congrats!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Oh My FREAKIN God!!!
this is great!!!

hope you get it. then i'll come by for an autograph and you can glow over a coffee and tell me how important and fabulous you are

sussann said...

Yeah!! That's great news! Congrats! And continued good luck with the next round!

Claude said...

Congrats to you Sherri, that is great news! Good luck!!