Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random Thoughts Tuesday

To answer the question in my last post - NO my mom did not cut my hair. Like ah, remember I said she is 70? She mostly does little blue haired ladies hair that wants a 'shampoo and set'; then spray that sucker down, so it will look good for church on Sunday. These ladies still go to the beauty shop for a 'treat'; because someone else ALWAYS washes their hair. I can't even imagine! Not to say I don't love my mom and my mom is STILL a good hairdresser. However, she hasn't cut my hair in almost 9 years now. I about had a stroke the first time I had to PAY for a color and cut job too. (Yes, I have grey hair - now ya know & yes I color it sometimes). The shot of me in my last post is ah-naturale! Can't see much of the grey in the picture but I have TONS of it.

Leah turned in a huge project on the Civil War yesterday. An ABC album full of facts about the war, definitions for each letter and a picture to match. I'm SO glad that is out of the way. She did 98% of the work entirely herself. Can't wait to find out the grade!

It feels like spring here today. Yes, I know old man Winter will show us he isn't through with us yet; but I am LOVING this warmer, sunny weather!

Titles - no not job titles; scrapbook titles for pages. This topic was discussed today on a site about the OVER use of certain titles, especially the one word titles. The one that popped into my mind instantly when I read it was "Too cute to spook". Dunno why.
So now I am on a mission to start looking for some NEW, refreshing TITLE IDEAS. I will be glad to post the ones I find or make up for sharing. So if you stop by and have one leave me a comment with a NEW, Refreshing title!

Last thing - WHERE did the month of February go? I can not believe it will be March tomorrow. I know I was in a fog for a part of the month, freezing for a bit and scrapping for a LOT of the month. It just seems like it flew past! I think they say time goes faster the older we get; but I am still feeling SPRY - most days.

2 comments:

Kim said...

LMAO off at the title you mention...nope never used it...never will.

Love your haircut too!!

Colleen said...

girl...where DID it go. i can't believe it! and we are in week 8 of 16

AW YEAH

you betta update me on the ABC album. i wanna know what she makes. it BETTA be an A too or heads will roll

ROLL!