Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Spring!



Ok, so I'm a day early. The flowers I saw yesterday, think it's already Spring. Beautiful tulips! Which happen to be my 2nd favorite flower.

Went shopping yesterday in Newnan. I like going there for several reasons. There is a good scrapbook store; where I happened to pick up some of the latest Basic Grey papers! There is an Old Navy, Kohls and Ross. Plus there is a Texas Roadhouse - AWESOME food; SUPER service. I hit them all yesterday; plus a couple of extras - Michaels, Target, Shoe Carnival. I rarely shop for myself (with the exception of scrap shopping of course!). I can't seem to find clothes that I like; either it looks TOO old or way TOO young for me. I was thrilled to find several items PLUS a new pair of sandals for summer. Now I just need a new pair of sunglasses, because I am actually wearing a pair that is broken every day.

Can't wait to play with my new scrapping goodies! I have ideas for this and that going on in my head. However, my body today is not cooperating. Along with blooming flowers comes the sneezing, stuffy head and running nose. I have all 3 today. Took my sinus meds last night, but they are not working great today. Plan to take more tonight so hopefully I will be back to me tomorrow. Especially since I took the day off! I don't want to be yucky on an off day.
I did however, get some journaling done in advance of a page that is brewing. I never journal first before the page; so that is a FIRST too. I have the title, journaling, photo and paper picked out. Now just to feel like sitting there to work on it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers... can't wait to see what you have cooking for your layouts!

~**Dawn**~ said...

i love tulips. they are such happy flowers. =)