Monday, March 13, 2006

The Ultimate form of Flattery


To a scrapper is to be “scrap lifted”. I have been flattered twice within two days! Alicia (aka TXscrapper) over at http://www.scrappersgalore.com/ loved and lifted my title from the page I posted on my blog yesterday. Then today I am checking out the gallery at 2peas to see that Poe lifted my ‘Cousins’ layout. You can see Poe's version here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=801984 . This page was actually made for a contest based on a Bazzill Basic Sketch. I had fun with my new Chip Chatter letter! They are super.

I have been applying for Design Teams because of:
-My passion for this hobby
-My desire to see others grow and FEEL successful in their own works of art (will just THRILL me to no end)
-My desire to inspire others through my art and my personality (I really have a deep desire that has been placed within me to hopefully inspire others in this hobby and by being a 'joy' where ever and when ever I can).
-My genuine love for getting to know others (I'm a motor mouth! Plus I love learning about others)

Those are the reasons as they relate to others; there are a few more personal reasons also that relate to my own personal growth. However, when I saw the layout posted and poe’s comments. I got that SAME feeling. That humbleness and that flattered giddy feeling plus a feeling of ‘wow, just wow’. I think right after that there was a moment of a 'fog' that I thought; gee I inspired someone. Gave me the warm fuzzies! Thanks Poe! You made my day!!!!

3 comments:

cindyMN said...

Ok..I LOVE LOVE this LO! You did a great job!! I just got in the BIG HONKING BG chipboard alphabets..so I plan on using them this wkend!! nice ideas!
cindy

Alicia said...

I just love that layout... And I love your titles! Great job, and you are a great scrapper... Hope good things come your way!

Colleen said...

well, i've been telling you that you rock. now you are finally seeing it!