Sunday, March 12, 2006

A bit of scrapping ~ 2 different types!


Look how adorable my daughter was at the age of 5 1/2. I try to remember THOSE moments; when the 'evil' teenager kicks in like she has more than once this weekend. Sometimes teens are worse than 2 year olds. Think temper tantrums! I still LOVE her bunches though, look at those CUTE cheeks!

Participated in a cyber crop over at http://www.scrappersgalore.com/ . I enjoyed playing with this page, stamping/cutting the flowers to add plus using that new white sharpie pen. It was great to use scraps from my stash and work with an older photo. The crop was bunches of fun and I've had a great time getting to know all the wonderful ladies over there! The Design Team announcement is April 1st. I've already emailed off my final submission (which is not this LO). Now the waiting begins. Cross all body parts for me! I would be HONORED to be a part of the great team of talent over there. Plus it would be AWESOME fun!

This past week I've worked hard on my scrapping goals; along with starting a notebook of ideas to help promote a scrapping site. I am taking my design team submissions seriously. I want to be prepared and ready to get started if and when I get 'the call'. Having everything in writing gives me a clearer focus. I can just add to it without having to remember it for the future. Then I can concentrate on designing and creating with those ideas referenced.

I've also jumped in and volunteered to try and organize a 'Pea Pub Meet' at the Scrap Etc. Event next month in Birmingham, Alabama. Working out the details and should have more news on that soon! I can't wait to meet some of the fantastic pub peas from 2Peas. So watch for an 'official' thread over there when the details get worked out I will be posting it.

2 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Best wishes getting on the DT! Your layout is soooo cute :)

Jennifer

Amy said...

I love that layout! I can really see your style developing and growing with each layout. Good luck on the design team!