Wednesday, March 15, 2006

10 Things I recommend...

Took Sophia's blog challenge from 2peas on 10 Things I recommend. Here they are:

1. Card Game: Apples to Apples. Sophia was talking away about this one day on a message board. I got it Christmas 3 years ago and it’s a family favorite. GUARANTEED for laughs!

2. If you like Word Searches, if you kids like them OR your kids have to do one for a school project – this is the ‘easy’ button for Word Search puzzles! http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/words/search/

3. Take at least ONE Dream Vacation in your lifetime. I have been fortunate to be able to do this several times! In 1984, I vacationed in Hawaii. My Mom had always talked about wanting to see Hawaii. I begged her to go along. She didn’t. When I landed on the big island; I felt the tears well up. It was beautiful and I wish Mom would have come along. I made plenty of photos for her and tried to see and experience every inch of it to share with her through my memories. Go on your ‘dream’ vacation!

4. Take a class, ANY class ~ a hobby class, an educational class; what ever floats your boat! Keep your mind active.

5. Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker – the best kitchen ‘gadget’ I own, 2nd to my crockpot. Less than twenty bucks on sale.

6. Chip Chatter Letters – LOVE these new letters. I know they come in tall and a smaller size. You can distress them and they look awesome!

7. Tell those you love, that you love them – your children, your family, and your friends.

8. Books by Nora Roberts. Great romance writer.

9. Take time for yourself. With our busy schedules, sometimes we forget ourselves!

10. Shoot for your DREAMS! You might just reach them.

3 comments:

Sophia C. said...

My, what a beautiful smile you have today, Sherry! Just seeing you makes me want to sing today! LOVE your list! Especially the vacation idea! Have a wonnnnnnnnnderful day!

Sophia

Adrienne said...

Great entry!

Colleen said...

love nora roberts

have you tried sudoku? i'm totally addicted. TOTALLY!

now hurry up and teach at the scrappy store so i can take your class lady!