Thursday, February 16, 2006

I actually WON!


I participated in a cyber crop this past weekend at www.goodtothelastcrop.com , it was my 1st cyber crop and it was HUGE amounts of fun. The ladies there are warm, inviting, encouraging, just all around great. And I would say that without the fact that I won prizes! If you get a chance check out the site. Some great talent, beautiful kits and sweetheart ladies.

We were given a sketch (from 3 Scrapateers) for one of the challenges (a 12x12 sketch!) A lot of stuff for this 8.5x11 scrapper. The black patterned paper actually has silver swirls that shine. I am so awed and honored that the Design Team voted my sketch the winner. I am also thrilled with the way this page turned out, since the pictures are important to me. My son's senior prom pictures with his girlfriend, Becky.

Plus I also won the most layouts completed during the crop! I had a total of 11 (13 actual pages); with 2 altered items and the card below. The best part is that I completed more memories to include in my albums. Having a ton of fun, laughing and getting scrapbook goodies is a BONUS.

Thanks to Shawn and the Design Team members at www.goodtothelastcrop.com !

1 comment:

Colleen said...

i said it before and i'll say it again! congrats!! you rock!

that crop was fun, wasn't it?

i think the newbies show them that we can bring it!!!