Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Late Valentine's...

Ok, so I didn't post it on the actually day! Thought I would share a little Valentine Love anyway. This card was inspired by the talented Caroline Ikeji (hyperstarre) over at 2Peas. The card is actually white, the red is just for the background while scanning it in. I made this while participating in a cyber crop this past weekend over at www.goodtothethelastcrop.com . Those ladies are a BLAST. Great fun, awesome challenges and just a warm inviting atmosphere.

Valentine's was pretty much an uneventful day for me. I worked my regular 8-5, then took my 14 year old daughter out to dinner at IHOP (her pick). My son (who is away at college) did in fact, call his mother to say 'I love you'. How sweet! Leah and I watched American Idol once we got home. Even that show tonight to me, wasn't too eventful.

Much love to all my friends ~ scrapping and otherwise that might drop in to read my blog.

1 comment:

cindyMN said...

And HAPPY Valentines day to YOU too.
SOunds like it was an OK one!!
cindy