Monday, December 12, 2005

O Christmas Tree...



Leah made pictures of our tree tonight. This is the picture I like the best. I have 2 more, that I will try to add later. I love having the lights on in the evening and the reflections they cast along the wall and ceiling. I wasn't able to use my falling bow topper due to the kitty. So I improvised and used a little of this and that out of my stash of decorations! Leah said she is happy with the results and that is what matters most, since she is the youngest.

The Santas on the fire place are gourds. My mother painted one of them and a friend of hers painted the other. I did not get out all of the Santas that I have collected over the years (the fireplace is usually full of them!); again thanks to a spaz cat. LOL! Oh my tree skirt is just a white sheet wrapped around the bottom. Kinda looks like snow.

2 comments:

cindyMN said...

Your tree is BEAUTIFUL. I actually LIKE that sheet! it looks really cool!!

Sophia C. said...

Sherri, the sheet reminds me of the swaddling clothes of the baby Jesus... the way that you have the tree wrapped. I love it!

sophia