Sunday, July 30, 2006

The 'perfect' purse


If you all knew how hard it is for me to find a purse that I actually LIKE; much less LOVE ~ well, let's just say it has taken hours upon hours of looking, only to leave an entire mall empty handed. I was at my sister's a couple of weekends ago and saw this purse; her 'new' purse and fell in LOVE. Just happens that she got it at a Bass Outlet store while vacationing. Drats! Just happens, my loving sister says ~ that mom is there this weekend! Alright! I called up mommie dearest and asked if they went into town to please look for the purse. They were on sale and there were ONLY 2 left in the store. You are looking at MY very own Bass 'backpack' type leather purse. I LOVE it! My sister brought it over yesterday! Mom says it's an early birthday gift ~ so it's FREE too! Thanks, Mom.

So for it to be a 'perfect' purse for me it has to have certain features.

  1. Durable - CHECK
  2. Pocket on the outside to hold my keys ~ I HATE fumbling around in the bottom of a purse to find them! - CHECK
  3. Small; I don't need to be able to carry the kitchen sink out of the house with me and this helps me avoid that ~ my back thanks me. - CHECK
  4. Attractive - I think it passes. *smile*

Ok, so I will admit that it isn't really THE 'perfect' purse; because it really doesn't look to great with some of my business attire. However, if I have a meeting that is with the 'big wigs' then I will just leave my 'perfect' for me purse in my locked desk drawer.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

another purse lover here! looks like you found a good one. enjoy!

Colleen said...

my mom asked me the other day "why are you carrying around that old granny purse". i have a little bag from target that looks like it is from the 20s. she guilted me into beginning the purse search. i hate that!!

see you next week! i'll pop by for a hi. gotta get back to the old grind. UGH

Alicia said...

LOVE it! I love anything BASS and FREE! I bet you are adorable with it!

Alicia said...

OK... love the purse still, but what ELSE is new?

Alicia said...

Ok... special announcement from the purse! I am not new anymore... get on with it! Share all the other goods with everyone! I am tired of the top billing!