Monday, July 10, 2006

My 1st Circle Journal!!!



My Design Team board ~ ScrappersGalore had signups for a circle journal swap. I have seen them going around for a while....have scrapper friends that have participated in them. Yet, I had never jumped in the mix. Well, I signed up for this one and then contemplated what I wanted my circle journal to reflect. I decided I wanted it to be about 'Play'. Something that touches on my personality and REMINDS me to play in my own life. Being over the 40 mark and a single mom trying to keep things going with two teenagers; I can occasionally forget to REMEMBER to 'play' in my daily life. I am a fun loving person, yet get caught up in all the 'things' that have to be done every day. So with this circle journal I 'played' with my scrapping and had a blast putting it together. Plus I reminded myself to play along the way ~ even at 41!
When I get this back, I hope that it will serve as a reminder on those hectic days to stop and enjoy some 'play' time. Loved!!!!!!! playing with the Junkitz paper for this little 'album'. There is also Heidi Swapp paint (black) used on the cover and letters. Some of the Queen and Company flowers too. It was a fun project!!!
If you would like to view it all you can at the following links:


ScrappersGalore: http://scrappersgalore.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=690

TwoPeas: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=898192

No comments: