Thursday, July 20, 2006

Easy & fun Scrappin'



I took a challenge over on 2peas based on the new Ali E book! Had to randomly, with your eyes closed, pick 6 patterned papers and punch into squares. Then add 3 punched photos ~ with journaling around the outside. There were many different 'takes' on this challenge and I loved seeing all the different ideas in the 2peas Gallery. This is mine. It was fairly quick (looking for the pictures took the longest!) and it was FUN! Super easy, so I enjoyed the process.

How the years pass! These were pictures that I made in 2000. I actually used them for a calendar that I made that year for my mother and grandmother with different photos throughout the year. This was for the month of April. Just some candid shots on a rainy day. A little bit of 'liquid fun'.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I think you need to post that at SG! Would love to see how everyone takes it! LOVE it!

Sophia C. said...

Sherri, I love the layout. Too fun. But, even more, I love the photo of Leah and Caleb. That's precious! Sounds like you are busy as always! Keep up the good work! love you BIG!

Sophia