Monday, June 12, 2006

Working at the Car Wash ~

Do you remember Car Wash fundraising? We had them ALL the time growing up. Along with Bake Sales. This is my niece, Brandy at her cheerleading squads car wash. THAT is my little extra travel car that has saved me TONS in gas lately. I've parked the SUV for the most part.
My daughter will be 15 in December, so I had already been scouting some type of small dependable vehicle. This little car has been perfect.

The cheerleaders actually raised a tad over $200 at their car wash. It will help pay for equipment and travel to competitions. They had a blast on a hot day, beating the heat by goofing off with a squirt at each other! I stood around for a while remembering days gone by and reminding myself to act SILLY every now and again; just to remain young and have a little fun!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

They did very good! I do remember that! The heat, and even more the frustration when no one stopped! LOL

Alicia said...

Ummm... longest car wash in history! Or... you could update!

Big Ole Texas Smooches!