Friday, September 23, 2005

Lost & Found ...

No I don't mean I am collecting lost items, holding on to them and trying to get them back to their rightful owner. Although, my job sometimes feels like that working with students at a University. They are young adults ready to conquer the world; they just haven't quite figured out all the 'rules' to life yet. It amazes me on a daily basis the many mature one's I come in contact with versus the others that almost still need help in tying their shoes. (OK, so maybe not that extreme! LOL)

My blog got 'lost' yesterday. The sweetest html 2peas Queen - Dawn tried to help me add a couple of side bars on here. Yes, they are there now. However, when I copied and pasted the new template over, somehow my yahoo mail account had messed them up. So trying to fix it, I deleted pretty much everything. Dawn is the sweetest and told me how to copy the template directly from her test. When I pasted it over - everything was FOUND! Back! She is a genius.

Lost - the TV show. I am so very hooked on this show. I love all the suspense and turns it tosses out at us. Makes you think, makes you wonder, makes you watch VERY close for those hidden numbers. So I enjoyed the season premier this week. Glad to have it back! Now on to Alias - yes I am a fan of that one too!

Let's hope I find some creative energy this weekend (a few extra hours in the weekend wouldn't hurt either! LOL) as I am trying to work on tons of projects for my upcoming arts & crafts show.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

=) just glad i could help Rosie

Sophia C. said...

Sherry, I'm glad that you "Found" your blog! I love it!! Happy day!

Sophia