Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's OFFICIAL !!!

I made it into the local Arts & Crafts Show next month!!!! I got my acceptance letter today, along with my location placement - near the entrance/ticket booth!! Whoo hoo! This is a first for me. Can you tell I am a little bit excited ????? Even though it's only a small show, it's one of the oldest shows in my area and this is billed as their 'last' year. The lady that does it all says she is tired and ready to 'retire'. Of course, someone else may take on the job. I'm hoping for good publicity in the local paper since they are saying it could be the last year of the show. Hopefully the weather will be nice and there will be LOTS of customers. The booth fee is cheap, so I should at least sell enough to cover that. I'm also excited about making contacts for future sales. I've taught classes at the local scrapbook store and for church groups, so this is a next major step for me. First 'show' and the first time I have sold my work. I am sure I will post plenty about it all between now and then. Plus will take pictures at the show to share.
Wish me luck!

No comments: