Monday, October 23, 2006

Cruise Photos




Ok, so it was in September and I turned 42, while IN Mexico! But I said I would share a few of the photos.

The very top photo is my BIRTHDAY picture IN Cozumel. The next photo (in the middle) is the night of my birthday ~ dinner outfit for the dining room.

This last photo is the final night of the cruise at sunset on the back of the ship.

The food was awesome, the crew was friendly, the shows were good and Mexico was HOT. It was a birthday to remember!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

OMG you look WONDERFUL!!! And that last picture is just beautiful, perfect compisition, and the view is amazing.

LOVE them.

scrapperjen said...

GREAT photos - happy very belated b-day. What a wonderful way to spend it!

Alicia said...

Look how good you look! Love all the different photos! Thanks for sharing them!

*Jeanne* said...

Awesome photos! Happy belated Birthday! What an amazing way to celebrate!

Thanks for stopping by my blog with your kinds comments. I will be back...