Sunday, June 04, 2006

For the love of the BEACH!

I love the beach so it was fun working with this months sponsor for ScrappersGalore's Design Team - Bo Bunny Press and their beach themed summery papers! This is an old photo of me and my children on the beach. Wow! Was it a long time ago! It's fun going through those old photographs and remembering the great times.
Memorial weekend I actually went back to the beach (Panama City) after 4 years. I love the ocean and the sound of the water. Panama City holds special memories for me, as this was the beach my family always took our vacation when I was a child. I have since visited Gulf Shores and Destin. I have to admit, even though I still have fond memories of PC, Destin is now my favorite vacation spot.
The wonderful thing about the beach this year was the vast amount of shells along the shore. I picked up a small bag full and they are now in a small glass fish bowl in my room. More memories to keep!

No comments: