Saturday, April 01, 2006

ScrappersGalore Design Team Member


Whew! It's been a LONG 2 weeks holding this in. I am so very EXCITED and HONORED to have been chosen to be a part of the http://www.scrappersgalore.com/ Design Team. It's a wonderful site with some of the nicest folks on the web!
Today was the big reveal and also kicks off the BIRTHDAY BASH celebration for the sites 2nd birthday. There is an AWESOME sale going on with FREE shipping this weekend to those in the US; plus challenges with prizes month long and some wonderful inspiration from the sponsor this month - http://www.chatterboxinc.com/
I really had a blast working with my Chatterbox goodies over the last week. This LO is my 'Me' page for the DT.
I've neglected my blog this week, while scrapping away to get things ready for today! It's been fun, exciting and challenging in ways that I didn't imagine.
Thank you to Sachie (the store owner) and Alicia (the DT coordinator), Lyn and Patter (the other DT Gals!) for all their support and for this opportunity. Thanks also to all my online scrapping buds that have believed in me, while I set out on this journey of submitting. A SPECIAL thanks to Sophia Corbridge and Laura Soloman for all of their encouragement.
Stop by and join the party!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

You are too cute with your academy awards acceptance speech!

Smooches...

Celia said...

Congrats!!! Wonderful LO!

corinne5 said...

huge congrats to you!

corinne5xxx

sussann said...

Yeah! Congrats Sherri! I'm so happy for you!

Francine said...

YAY! I was rooting for you! LOL

Alicia said...

Umm... Alright already! UPDATE THIS!

Sophia C. said...

LOVE your doodles, my dear!

Sophia