Friday, January 23, 2009

Check out my NEW BLOG! ~Design to Shine!

PLEASE Join me over at my NEW improved UPDATED blog. JUST CLICK the TITLE of this post! I wanted the web address to be the new name. So I moved my blog over including the 2 postings. I feel this will also better reflect the direction I would like to take. I am not deleting this one, but will no longer update it. Saks blogging was a fun time in my life more geared to some mini scrapbooks I made and sold back then. And working on a small Scrapbook Store Design Team. This new blog will be more a reflection of my life, my thrifty habits that are not new to me (LOL); tossed in with a bit of other things that inspire me.

Thanks so MUCH and I look forward to sharing this NEW adventure and journey with you!

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hey Girl!
Just thought I would stop by and say Thank you for being a follower of Tales from Bloggeritaville. I am excited about your blog! Best of luck!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville