Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm BACK

Gosh, I fell off the blog wagon!
It has been a BUSY month and the time just flew right by. I was off work through the New Year and now January of 2006 is almost over.

I am proud to say I am back to scrapping some pages for myself! In addition to that, I took the plunge in 2006 and entered an online scrapbook store Design Team Contest. Something totally NEW for me. I am just proud that I found the 'guts' to do it. I've never been one to feel I NEEDED to be published to feel validated in my scrapbooking hobby. Not that I am saying I wouldn't be thrilled. I've just don't dwell on it. Plus I would chicken out about submitting. So if nothing else, 2006 has been the year that I broke the mold and decided to break the ice with submitting some of my work. Not only for a DT, but to magazines too. I will just have a wait and see attitude!

No comments: